Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Various Lift And Carry What Do You Think Of My Fitness Routine ?

What Do You Think Of My Fitness Routine ? - various lift and carry

I am over weight and want to lose weight, then go ahead and athletics. Since I have changed my diet have gradually implemented various aspects of health in my life.

It began with 15,000 steps per day for 2 months. It was, as I used to travel a lot and prepared my body to intensify further strenuous activities.

Now I need to get the following routine:

Monday: 40 minutes on the treadmill, then 8 kg Kettler Bell lifts.

Tuesday: 30-60 minutes of 5 soccer first division.

Wednesday: Like Mondays.

Thursday: 40 minutes Volume

Friday: 1 hours circuit training

Saturday: 1 hours and 8 kg Kettlebell lifts badminton.

Sunday: 1 hours circuit training.

Since theseconsistantly go at least 10,000 steps per day.

What I know is that there is enough exercise to lose weight? As soon as I at a healthy weight should certain activities or not to increase?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment