Sunday, February 14, 2010

Benzos Uk Temazepam Are There Any Other Benzos That Work Like Alprazolam ?

Are there any other benzos that work like alprazolam ? - benzos uk temazepam

I need to know the operation elsewhere, such as alprazolam, relaxes you, but doesn t get your sleep, I tried, oxazepam, but not after taking time very effectively. ALOS tried, diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam, but they do not sleep tired, I'm so in the UK, if someone knows what I'm trying, you could let me know, Thanks, Alex

1 comment:

athena22... said...

Benzodiazepines have tried in the whole. Have you thought about going to something else? It tricyclic low level that could be useful. You can try the low level of Xanax or Zoloft. You do not sleep, but you are relaxing. You can also try citalopram. It takes about 3 weeks to really be effective, but if you relax, a long-acting than the other two.

Post a Comment