Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heart Palpitations And Muscle Cramps Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause Muscle Cramps, Pain The The Side Below The Waist And Heart Palpitations?

Can a urinary tract infection cause muscle cramps, pain the the side below the waist and heart palpitations? - heart palpitations and muscle cramps

I had the usual symptoms, muscle cramps, pain in the side below the belt line and confuses me palpitations. My doctor told me that UTIs can be a lot of things that do not cause in the body. I was particularly concerned that I muscle spasms in the legs) (upper back legs have experienced muscle spasms in his arms on the back upper right (all muscle cramps at the same time), and palpitations. I have pain on the side of the back under the belt is probably the kidney area? Right? I've had UTIs before, but before any of these symptoms. Thx for your help!

2 comments:

Fraulein said...

I would like to have your doc. And back to try to get an ECG / EKG changes ...
Some of the symptoms of kidney infection.
- Pain, burning sensation when urinating,
- Stitching pain in lower back
- Sudden unexplained fever
- Sudden Unexplained fatigue
* You can also play their part to prevent or reduce infection in the kidneys when you reserve any signs and symptoms of kidney infection. Many doctors advice, plenty of water to drink. This helps not only in flushing toxins, but also help to gradually empty the bacteria causing the infection.
* Many people believe in the properties of pure cranberry juice to prevent a kidney infection.
* Other methods to prevent a kidney infection are able to May as follows.
- Avoid the use of the bathtub. If necessary to avoid bubble baths, too. Use the shower.
- Always clean the parts before and after coitus.
- Urinating after sex.
- Urinate when you feel the need. Do not keep the pressure for longods of time.
- Women should always wipe from front to never again to the contrary.

ModernLo... said...

I have a me: P

But I had muscle pain. Not really painful cramps, pain, and only a little. It was a ton of pain in the side, so it should work. A few times my heart beat a little faster but often not -.

My advice, buy) Azo-Standard (without a prescription, that you go to your doctor. place an order, then you take the cranberry juice and water. Avoid acidic foods and definitely stay away from Caffine. More than ten times worse.

Post a Comment